06/12/2013 | 1 comments
Finally, Michael ‘Rossi’ Rossmeier has officially announced the launch of the windsurfing Tricktionary iPhone app! The first step into the next generation of instructional windsurfing tools. It can’t replace the Tricktionary book or DVD, however, it’s another perfect addition to the existing Tricktionary products and something you will pretty much be able to have with you all the time. You can train on bus rides home from school or work, just anywhere you take your iPhone – which is pretty much anywhere!
Features of Version 1.1:
- Categorised move list (same moves as in book and on DVD!)
- Pre-exercises for each move directly accessible
- Favourites list
- Portrait and landscape training modes
- Zoom images to see every detail you want to see
- Video features
- Tips, as well as common problems and solutions
- Feedback form, news,…
- Free beginner package!
- 3 paid packages (non-jumping, jumping, wave)
demo moves each paid package in the free version