If you hadn’t already heard 2013 kicks of with the 2nd event in the SWA PuraVida wave series hosted by Plymouth University!
Both Plymouth and Exeter University windsurfing clubs have been working around the clock to make this the best event yet. They have organised:
- 2 days of windsurfing competition, with the ability to run at some of the best wave beaches in the country – Gwithian, Marazion, Bigbury and Teignmouth.
- Windsurfing guru’s – Jim (Puravida), Sam Latham (North/Fanatic), Sam Ross and Luke Green (Tush/Starboard) will all be in attendance to give out friendly advice and tips and help run the wave competition.
- Beginner and intermediate tuition at Sibleyback.
- 2 big nights out at some of Plymouth’s legendary venues
- 2 breakfasts and 1 tasty dinner
- Chance to win prizes kindly donated by Spartan, Silverstick, Supersaturated and OverBoard.
- SUPing and wakeboarding at reduced prices.
All this for just £15!!!!!
Tickets are selling like hotcakes, so get in there quickly:
For more information on the event visit: