A punchy sail to electrify your experience…
Sizes: 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0
You’ll be amped after your first session on this new sail! The shape flow and plan form are designed to empower all riders, whether nailing flakas or learning duck jibes. If you’re dialing in heli-tacks, or just enjoying an afternoon rip, this lightweight but punchy sail will electrify your experience.
For 2005, the Amp has been further refined to give a perfect balance of low-end grunt to top-end speed. A medium luff curve, a scrim luff panel, and a broad forgiving pull all contribute to a sail with unbelievable acceleration that can get you moving after a trick. The setup is truly one that all will enjoy.
The Amp is built around a tri-radial frame and is strong enough to last many seasons, yet light enough to facilitate tricking and high-performance manoeuvre oriented sailing. A new moulded tack fairing has been added to protect boards and feet. For top notch durability, leech and foot areas are framed in high quality Dimension Polyant scrims.
- A new moulded, wrap-around, extra low tack fairing with thick padding protects anklebones and boards.
- Tack stitching is protected by a new fold-back patching design, while other critical wear areas are protected by silicon rigging bumpers and Kevlar patching.
- Luff curve is designed for ultimate mast compatibility, providing enormous rigging options.
- Exclusive molded headcap protects vario top webbing from wear.
- Slim-Line batten pockets with an inside film layer, shed weight and ensure rigged symmetry.
- New Stiff-Back 3rd and 4th battens keep the shape locked in place, in the critical body sections of the sail.