15/01/2011 | 1 comments
Seasprite Sports present their latest indispensable travelling companion…
With overall weight being a key factor whilst travelling these days as we bemoan the 32 or 23 kilo max weight per bag, the Flying Objects triple was designed to allow for more gear to be packed rather than having the board bag itself take up most of your allowance.
Built in the style of the travel covers the triple remains very durable, with space for up to 3 boards all sleeved between internal foam pads.
- covering all external surfaces for maximum durability and protection
- each wall structure is lined with a light weight foam core
- heavy duty diamond embossed PVC at the nose and tail
- 3 conveniently located handles for ease of moving
- 8 torsion straps to secure a tight fit around the boards
- 2 extra foam sleeves for added protection between boards
Internal Tie Down
- secures the boards to the structure of the bag
The 240 Wave comes in at 3.79 kg and will take up to modern big freestyle fsw boards around 68cms wide. The 260 Race is 4.5 kg and takes boards up to 75cms wide. These reduced weights are great for frequent travellers and minimise excess baggage costs and keep you in your limit.
Go to www.seaspritesports.com for a list of stockists.