Today’s mega deal comes from Boardwise as they have some great savings on a staple freeride board, the Fanatic Shark. Boardwise have the Shark on sale in a variety of sizes and conditions.
Check out more info below:
The Fanatic Shark 165 HRS Used windsurfing board in average condition is for freeride use.
From smooth, graceful cruising to lightning speed super tight turns. Forgiving to intermediates, the Shark’s lack no bite in hard carving or top end control. A CAD proven scoop rocker, comfy domed decks and compact outline offer a sweet sensation that’s both easy to use and push to the limits. The five durable shapes supply awesome value in High Resistance Skin (HRS) with Powerbox fins, and the key 135 and 150 LTD models are also available bio friendly Carbon Kevlar Basalt Sandwich light construction.
- Compact outline and efficient volume flow and easy to use feel
- 80° pintail for drag reduction, top end control and jibing
- Full rails in the front for smoother, forgiving ride and thinner rails in the tail for tight jibing and grip
- Double concave for cutting through the chop with max power and control
- Deluxe deck doming for maximum foot steering pleasure