Sailrepair, the windsurfing shop in Helensburgh, Scotland, has teamed up with local windsurfer David Naylor in a sponsorship focussing on Maverx masts, for which Sailrepair is the sole importer to the UK.
David, on the left in the picture, will be representing Sailrepair on the south side of the Clyde estuary, including the popular Troon area.
John Blackwell, Sailrepairs’ owner, pictured on the right, said “I am very pleased to have David on board. His enthusiasm is an example to us all. He is known to sail at three different spots all in the same day, so its not surprising he is a familiar face to windsurfers on the Clyde and beyond and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience.”
David said “Having owned and been impressed by Maverx for a while now I welcome this great opportunity to convert fully to these top performing masts and help promote the brands qualities.”
You can meet the Sailrepair team at the upcoming Scottish Windfest event in Troon on 17/18 September where Maverx masts and other demo gear will be available to try out.
Sailrepair have been making windsurfing sails since 1985 and have to providing a full range of services to the sport of windsurfing, including:-
- Invisible repairs to any sail using matching materials and stitching patterns
- A custom made-to-measure sail design and manufacture service with Sailrepairs own “Silversurfer” brand.
- Board repairs…we like a challenge!
- A well stocked shop featuring Witchcraft “unbreakable” boards, as well as all the main board and sail brands, MaverX masts and a wide range of accessories
- A friendly welcome and helpful advice for everyone, from beginner to expert
- An active user-forum is hosted on our website, Sailrepair.co.uk