BOARDS Jan 2011 – Which Cover?

The three candidates...
The three candidates...

Following Victor Fernandez’s PWA World Wave title, naturally we’ve been looking at a few potential covershots of the Canarian ripper. But, try as we might, we can’t reach a unanimous decision of the final three on our shortlist to run with. So, we thought we’d throw it open to the readers: Which cover for the January 2011 issue of BOARDS Magazine? You decide!

Just log into our forum and cast your vote in the thread Victor Fernandez wins the title but you choose the cover

Option 1
Option 1
Option 2
Option 2
Option 3
Option 3
  1. Morris Dancer

Still option 2..

Just bought this months mag too Cracking job fair play.. Its come along way… Still not sure we need so much "How too…." tho but still Crackin mag…. Well done

2. Callum

option 3, the sails reflection on wave face is great, along with the waveriding in the shot.

3. Robert

Definitly option 2

4. Chris Martin

Option 2

5. G-thing

option 2 for sure!

6. morris dancer

Option 2 ……. Stand out by far… I'd love to see that next to Christmas radio times in my local…

7. Stev-0

Option 2 is by far the best shot and the most dynamic! How tweaked out is Victor!… and is he grabbing the front rail!?

The other shots are just tame standard 'off the tops'.

8. Peter Stephens-Westc

I think Option 3 would be a stunning well proportioned and a great tribute to Victors year!

9. Navegante

Option 1

10. Niels Gardenier

We like Option 3.

X
Thumbnail for BOARDS Jan 2011 – Which Cover?

Also in News

SimmerStyle SCS 2011

Read More