And why YOU should get involved in the Sunrise to Sunset Challenge on Saturday 15th June…
1. W4CR (Watersports For Cancer Research) was formed by windsurfers, to use our sport to help them through the hardest of times, and help others do the same.
2. It involves getting as many of your windsurfing mates together and hitting the water for the day together, what’s not to like?
3. If you don’t want to organise your own event you can search one near you that is already organised.
4. If there’s no wind you can SUP, surf, or take to the water by whatever means suits the conditions.
5. You can raise as much or as little for the charity as you like, but remember all the money goes specifically to cancer research projects, a very worthy cause.