2012 Fanatic Ray

Fanatic Ray 2012, by John Carter
Fanatic Ray 2012, by John Carter

Fanatic introduce their new Ray 2012 range of freerace boards…

Comfort’s critical to speed, and our mega-fast Freerace shape makes the most of the race team’s rocker line. With added Power V bottom and double concave nose section for smoothly cutting through chop, the Ray’s compact outlines, with streamlined pintail, and thin round rail sections between the feet make high speed gybes a dream – with plenty of low down power for early planing. Fanatic’s CAD database has groomed 4 slinky models, all easy on your legs, in either eco-friendly visible wood sandwich construction for unbeatable value-for-money, or LTD Edition with Carbon Kevlar deck (Carbon Kevlar/Basalt Sandwich Light) and awesome polished carbon rail and bottom optics. All models come with exclusive G10 CNC foiled Choco Fins.

More at www.fanatic.com

More at www.fanatic.com

Fanatic Ray 2012
Fanatic Ray 2012

1. Dennis

I bought a 2012 Ray 130 LTD and am extremely disappointed with the new graphics. Board shape looks awesome, I just wish I had gotten a 2011. The 2011 graphics were stunning, the 2012 graphics just stun.

2. Classe

Great new grapics for 2012, the shape remains unchanged for 2012 though. http://boardtests.com/2011/10/fanatic-ray-115-tes

X

Also in News

Starboard Formula 167 Wide – The Widest Race Board Ever!

Read More