F2′S NEW BABY SX
Slalom races dominate the regatta events, and F2 is again one step ahead after winning the PWA Slalom42 tour 2005. After this great success, it was not easy to increase the performance of the new SX range, again. ThatÂ´s why we are proud to launch as early release a new small size in our dominating SX range, especially designed to win high wind slalom races like e.g. in Pozo, Gran Canaria. We gave the new SX a unique racing finish which made it again faster, much easier to control and easier to ride. Ready to go for new victories ! Scoop-Rocker line:
- Same Scoop-Rocker line beyond the mast track in order to keep the performance, speed and control.
- Lifted Scoop-Rocker line in the front area in order to get smooth over the chop going down wind.
- Narrow tail for more control going down wind and better jibing.
- Drop shape – modern, short and wide for much control and manoeuvrability.
- Parallel double concaves with stabilizing side flats running into a flat “V” for best control and top speed.
- S-Deck shape for perfect stance and posture.
- Significant better control in difficult conditions thanks to the lower position of the mast foot.
- Thin rails rails at the tail for better control going down wind and much better grip in the jibes.
New hollow geometry of the cut outs releases the turbulences also alongside of the cut-out walls
5,1 kg (estimated)
Full 1 K Carbon
28 â€“ 32 cm
4,5 â€“ 6,8 mÂ²
Ex Cobra mid â€“ end of April.