Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Yoga, Bar, Admin
Unique and fantastic resort on the Red Sea offering quality windsurfing, kitesurfng & Yoga holidays.
Small, friendly team. Challenging, hands on and rewarding job opportunities for enthusiasts looking for something different.
Positions available from March 05-Jan 06
Â· RYA windsurfing instructors level 1-5
Â· IKO/BKSA Kitesurfing instructors level 1 & 2+
Â· Yoga Teachers with experience and qualifications
Â· Bar Person â€“ run your own beachfront bar!
Interviews in UK Nov-Dec
Apply with CV and references without delay to
Lamont, The Tow Path, Shepperton, Middx, TW17 9LL
Moon Beach Staff Recruitment
Gybemasters Job Information
Moon Beach is a 70 room resort in Sinai, Egypt on the Red Sea very much off the beaten track. There is a small town half an hour away with local (not touristic) facilities. Cairo is about 2Â½ hours away, Sharm el Sheikh about 3hrs & the awesome Mount Sinai area 2Â½ hours. It is a consistently high wind resort with some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing conditions in the world. There is also a local club facility for expatriates & Egyptians living in Cairo who come down for the weekends to windsurf and enjoy our bar facilities. It is isolated but unspoilt, relaxed & charming resort. We are unique blend of Active Relaxation.
Gybemasters provides holidays predominantly for English guests, focussing on top quality facilities and a high level of customer service throughout every aspect of their holiday. We provide coaching in windsurfing (RYA), kitesurfing (IKO), and Yoga (BWY & others). Other guest opportunities we provide include massage, excursions (such as The Pyramids of Cairo; Full desert safaris will be new for 2005), evening entertainments from bar nights, to Bedouin Desert nights, beach BBQâ€™s, theme parties, restaurant trips etc,
We have a team of 9 staff covering the duties of:
- Coaching: Windsurfing and Kitesurfing – all levels; Yoga – beginner intermediate
- Centre Administration: Basic book keeping, on site bookings, airport transfer coordination (not meet and greet). Basic computer skills required.
- Bar â€“ operating small beach bar facility. Mostly evening/night time hours.
- Beach Management â€“ equipment & centre maintenance, safety, guest service.
- Rotas / programming / coaching / socials / excursions / general activities
- Additional qualifications eg in dinghy sailing advantageous.
The work is challenging and rewarding. The team are very much responsible for producing a high standard of holidays and session based coaching of mixed levels, for which we provide in house training. The centre is small, the work very individual with direct input and results.
Staff Terms and Conditions
- Contracts will be starting end March 05 until the following Feb.
- Flights and travel to resort and back at start and end of season
- Accommodation provided. Food and beverage discounts
- Holidays: 2 weeks unpaid. 1 day off per week
- Pay: on application
Team vacancies for 2005
RYA windsurf Instructors L1-5. IKO kite instructors L1-2+. Experienced yoga teachers. Bar.
Interviews November 2004
For more information or to submit a CV (incl references and availability dates):
Lamont, The Tow Path, Shepperton, Middx, TW17 9LL 01243 670254 phone