Red Bull have brought the warning levels back up to ELEVATED, for Mission 3 to Cornwall! After they called off the mission on Sunday, it now seems that they think the further stormy weather coming to the UK could be good enough for the final four windsurfers in the RBSC to battle it out.
The team are prepping, planning and still deciding, but if it goes ahead it could be this weekend (8th and 9th Feb) that the Storm Chase reaches competition, right here on UK shores.
Road trip to the south west, anyone? Stay tuned to Boards for more updates!