Sorry, this listing has expired!

But how about checking out these products instead?

Neil Pryde The Fly 5.1m 2009

Posted on 11/19/2013
£100.00

New Message about Neil Pryde The Fly 5.1m 2009

Selling Details

Condition: Used

Reason for Sale: New sails on the way

Postage: I can arrange delivery but collection in person would be better. I can meet someone halfway if required

Returns no returns

Product Spec:

Brand: Neil Pryde

Sail Area: 5.1 m

Range of use: Wave/Freestyle

Product description

The Fly, developed in association with new team member and double wave world champ, Kauli Seadi. The Fly focuses on being agile yet aggressive, superb whether in the air or on the wave face, this sail never stands still! So with The Fly there's now four wave sails so no matter what you're looking for we'll have a sail to meet your needs! Zone remains as the most neutral of the wave line, great for down-the-line conditions. Our biggest selling wave sail, the Combat, continues as the durable work horse that deals with the widest range of riding styles and sailing conditions, and can cope with those beatings! Alpha is the wave sail that continues to deliver constant drive and stability ideal for those who like power or simply require it for less than ideal conditions just to be able to get out!
This sail is in good condition there are the usual beach were marks on it. It has been my second most used sail.

mark england

Seller: mark england

Latest Products