Sorry, this listing has expired!

But how about checking out these products instead?

2012 Twister 90

Posted on 04/01/2013
£500.00

New Message about 2012 Twister 90

Selling Details

Condition: Used

Reason for Sale: the board has been updated

Postage: Pick up or delivery can be charged at an additional cost

Returns none

Product Spec:

Brand: Tabou

Volume: 90 Ltrs

Range of use: Wave/Freestyle

Product description

This Board is less than 12 months old, and has only been used a handful of times

If you need more information please feel free to get in touch and I will get back to you, or if you would like some more photos i can get them over to you.

There is the smallest of cosmetic repairs on the tail that you can see in picture 2, it has been done professionally, so no chance of there ever being a problem there again.

The Twinser concept is highly proven on the world tour the Twister is perfect for radical, new school freestyle surfing. The two small fins give you plenty of grip for fast upwind and a lot of control, even in violent gusts. Whether radical or powerful Clew First Tricks the Twister boards give not only to our pro team, they also give everything you need to get creative on the water.

TONKY FRANS

“The twin fin set up works just great. The boards help me to do my tricks and maneuvers faster and smoother. I already have a few new tricks in my head that I will perform with the Twister this year. The competitors should dress warmly. “

Owner Review

www.benk109.com

Ben Lee

Seller: Ben Lee

Latest Products