Sorry, this listing has expired!

But how about checking out these products instead?

2010 Quatro Tempo 92 PVC

Posted on 07/19/2014
£345.00

New Message about 2010 Quatro Tempo 92 PVC

Selling Details

Condition: Used

Reason for Sale: Only selling as I have the opportunity to upgrade for the coming season.

Postage: Board is in Plymouth, viewing welcome or I can courier at cost if time isn't an issue and send it out in an old board bag for £25 (not the bag in pics!) Available in about 3 weeks time but happy to reserve if anyone interested.

Returns No returns

Product Spec:

Brand: Quatro

Width: 60 cm

Volume: 92 Ltrs

Range of use: Wave/Freestyle

Product description

In overall good condition. A few scratches and scrapes as would be expected from a used board. But no major dings anywhere. This is the lighter PVC version, feels great under foot. Also equipped with possibly the best footstraps on the market from Da Kine!

Board will come with the original (slightly worn) 16.5cm MFC fins and also have a set of excellent condition K4 17cm fins I will include at this price (as pictured).

Owner Review

Fantastic test winning twin fin, much has been written about it! See yes below, newer graphics but same shape.

http://www.boardseekermag.com/gear-reviews/90-litre-multi-fins-2012/products/quatro-tempo-2012

I bought this as an introduction to multi fin boards and it really has been great. Quick, responsive and fun to sail.

Bryn Dampney

Seller: Bryn Dampney

Latest Products